I know Cyrielle from her blog and because I have worked with her for one of my clients in the past. I’ve always liked her style and I enjoyed following her blog and its evolution through the last years.
So when I heard that she was opening a brand new concept store last September with her business partner/boyfriend Maxime de Changy in ‘La Rue Dansaert’ – a famous fashion avenue in Brussels known for its high end boutiques from a.o. Belgian designers like Dries Van Noten and Anne Demeulemeester – it did not surprise me because she literally breathes fashion.
KURE will not only sell big brands as Athé Vanessa Bruno, Hope and American Retro. It will also introduce you to brands like Anine Bing , Ganni, Won Hundred, Frisur, Twist & Tango, Samsoe & Samsoe and Margaux Lonnberg.
The aim of this concept store is to cater the needs of every fashionista. This means that besides clothes, you will also be able to invest in industrial style furniture and vintage art pieces. You are also welcome to just get inspired while reading your daily newspaper and sipping a coffee or a fresh apple juice.
Since September 5th you’re also able to shop online on www.KURE.be.
It really inspires me that the two of them follow their dream. I wish them all the luck in the world in this new adventure!
Get to know Cyrielle better through the questions below.
1. What do you do in life?
I own KURE, a brand new concept store located Rue Antoine Dansaert in Brussels and I’m a blogger at www.unlimited-clothes.com
2. What is the best advice you ever received?
3. Pick 3 items you would take to a desert island
Water, my anine bing’s espadrilles, my hat.
4. What would your day look like if I told you that, as from now, your planning just had been cleared?
5. What has been the biggest obstacle you’ve encountered and how did you overcome it?
People not working the way they should, I counter it by doing everything myself.
6. Who or what inspires you?
Blogs, Tumblr, everyday life people.
7. How do you find your ‘zen’ after a hectic day?
I hit the gym.
8. What would be your last supper?
A big bacon cheeseburger.
9. What is your secret little pleasure?
10. As who or what would you love to reincarnate?
As a Licorn as they exist.