Culture Remains NPO is a free webzine, all its contributors work on a volunteer basis.
Work with Culture Remains NPO, what does that mean?
Many volunteers work daily for the smooth running of the website. Their tasks include:
– writing spontaneous articles (EN/FR/NL)
– writing articles in exchange for tickets/books offered by our partners.
– managing the contests and adverts that are to be uploaded on the website
– ensuring the external communication towards press officers and managing the social networks
– uploading partners’ articles
– taking on new writers and contributors
– ensuring the communication between the press and the writers, as well as managing the events covered
– organizing the publications and helping the writers
– proofreading the articles
Interested? Send us your application.
Do not hesitate to become a contributor if you:
– have specific knowledge or interest in a position
– have a Facebook account
– have a daily access of approximately 30 minutes to the internet during the week
– enjoy working at home
– are free to work between 3 and 8 hours a week
– are motivated by a volunteer project that is very little restrictive and offers you a significant experience to add on your CV